Purple Sheep Yarns Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, billing address and e-mail address. You may also enter a delivery address, telephone number, company name and VAT number. This information will be stored with your order.
3. We use Paypal to process your card payments. This means that we do not receive or store information regarding your payments cards. Paypal adheres strictly to Payment card industry (PCI) standards regarding your data.
4 We use your personal information to notify you of your purchase and only with your consent, to send you updates of our products and services.
5. We have not and will not ever sell or share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly and specifically provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. However this may limit the way that our website works. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Our site uses 2 cookies:
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated 24 May 2018