Purple Sheep Yarns Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address and e-mail address. This allows us to process your order.
3. We use Paypal to process your card payments. This means that we do not receive or store any information regarding your payments cards. You will be forwarded directly to the Paypal website so that you can complete payment. Paypal adheres strictly to Payment car industry (PCI) standards regarding your data.
4 We use your personal information to notify you of your purchase and only with your consent, to send you updates of our products and services.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.